Ancor Red 3/0 AWG Tinned Copper Battery Cable - 100 
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Red 3/0 AWG Tinned Copper Battery Cable - 100'
Ancor Marine Grade wire products are the longest lasting and most rugged available, exceeding UL 1426, ABYC and US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) standards. They are constructed with premium vinyl insulation that is rated at 600 volts, 105 deg C dry and 75 deg C wet, stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40 deg F/C) and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion and ultra-violet radiation. Highest quality ultra flexible (Type 3) tinned copper stranding provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis while resisting fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40 deg C) and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Gauge: 3/0 AWG
- Color: Red
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 19"L WT: 66.5 lbs
- UPC: 091887111125