Barton Marine Nylon Sliding Cleat - 7.9" (200 mm) [51 254]
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Nylon Sliding Cleat - 7.9" (200 mm)
A cost-effective solution to fitting a mid-ship spring cleat where access under the side deck is limited - simply remove a genoa track end stop, slide on the cleat and lock it in the desired position.
When not in use, slide the cleat to one end of the track, or leave off one track end permanently to enable easy removal of cleat. Alternatively, fit a short length of track in the desired position so that cleats can be fitted when required and removed when not in use - reducing deck clutter and rope snags.
- .98" (25 mm) wide "T' Track slider systems
- Material (Cleat) - Nylon
- Material (Base) - Aluminum
- Dimensions (Cleat length) - 7.87" (200 mm)
- Weight - 6.28 oz (178 g)
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: Black
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 8"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 5035088512546