Barton Marine Stanchion Bullseye [60 150]
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Stanchion Bullseye which fits the base of stanchions for smooth control of furling lines. The contemporary sleek design features a Dyneema-effect securing strap over the metal retaining rod, through-bolted onto a fully enclosed backing plate for a clean finish. Ideal for racers and cruisers alike, it fits stanchions up to 32mm. The Stanchion Bullseye has no moving parts so weight is kept to a minimum and no new holes are required in the deck.
The superior, super smooth, hard-anodized finish on the high load eye provides low friction and excellent support for slick running lines, and excellent abrasion resistance for long-term service life. Making sailing life smoother.
- Smooth anodized high load eye
- Metal retaining rod with Dyneema effect cover
- Fits stanchions 1” to 1 ¼”
- Through bolted onto an enclosed backing plate for a clean finish