Bubba Blade 9 inch Stiffie Fillet Knife
This knife is an overall heavier knife because of the 2mm thick blade. The knife has very little flex so you can power though the bigger fish or big game with total control. It's also excellent for carving meat. The non-stick coated blade glides effortlessly through fish or meat and is the perfect utility knife for the fishermen as well as hunters.
- 9" blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while balancing the knife
- Non-stick coating prevents rusting & pitting and keeps meat from sticking on the blade
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- 8CR13MOV stainless steel
- Large Bubba Blade patented textured no-slip-grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber that stays sticky when wet for total grip security
- Specially designed bevel edge (sushi chef style) allows for thinner cuts
- Blade thickness over 2mm
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath