Faria Dress White 2" Cylinder Head Temperature Gauge (60 - 220 F) 
Dress White 2" Cylinder Head Temperature Gauge (60 - 220° F)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with bold Black graphics, White aluminum bezel, contoured Black pointer and flat glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauge's meter to the ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increases or decreases with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc.
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Perimeter-lighted White dial
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Dual Scale - Metric and Imperial
Factory P/N GP9444
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Cylinder Head Temperature
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Series: Dress White`
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 759266131132