Faria Euro White 2" Water Pressure Gauge (30 PSI) 
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Euro White 2" Water Pressure Gauge (30 PSI)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with bold Black graphics, Black aluminum bezel, contoured White pointer and flat glass lens.
A pressure gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauge's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the change in pressure.
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Perimeter-lighted White dial
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Dual Scale - Metric and Imperial
Factory P/N OP1005
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Water Pressure
- Series: Euro White
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 759266129030
Quick Guide (pdf)