Faria Euro White 4" Tachometer w/ SystemCheck Indicator 7000 RPM (Gas) (Johnson / Evinrude Outboard) 
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Euro White 4" Tachometer w/ SystemCheck Indicator 7000 RPM (Gas) (Johnson / Evinrude Outboard)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with bold Black graphics, Black aluminum bezel, contoured White pointer and flat glass lens.
Tachometers work by counting pulses generated by the ignition system, alternator, tach signal generator or magnetic pickup sender. The tach is hooked up to +12VDC, Ground and one of the signal sources listed above.
By selecting the right tach and setting the switch on the back to the correct position you let the tachometer know how many pulses are sent per each engine revolution.
These tachometers have a warning light system built into the dial that show off warning indicators when a fault is detected from the engine.
4" - Hole Size: 3.375" (85mm)
SystemCheck Warnings -
- No Oil
- Engine Overheat
- Check Engine
- Low Oil
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- Perimeter-lighted Black dial
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Factory P/N TC9886
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Tachometer w/System Check
- Series: Euro White
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 759266329508
Quick Guide (pdf)