Fusion MS-NRX300 Remote Control - Wired NMEA 2000
MS-NRX300 Remote Control - Wired NMEA 2000
- Multi-Zone Technology
- Install the MS-NRX300 wired remote anywhere onboard the vessel, in the flybridge, cockpit, saloon or cabin for example and gain full localized control of one or up to four individual audio zones.
- NMEA 2000 Certified Certified for connection to any NMEA 2000 network making installation straight forward, saving time and money. Once connected, the wired remote will double as a NMEA 2000 repeater displaying supported NMEA data on screen.
Complies With IPx7 Waterproof Standards.
Perfect for installation on a swim platform or deck, the MS-NRX300 wired remote control is designed for the marine environment.
- Designed specifically for the marine environment, featuring a 3 year warranty.
- Flush & Dash Moutning Options. Innovative design allows an installer the option of either mounting the wired remote with a conventional dash finish or an option to integrate into a glass helm with a flush surface mount.
- Superior Optically Bonded LCD Display Large high contrast daylight viewable 2.6" optically bonded LCD will display crystal clear data/track information and prevent moisture build up or fogging.
- NMEA 2000 Certified LEN: 3
- Large 2.6" Monochrome optically bonded LCDgh contrast daylight viewable in direct sunlight
- Adjustable backlit LCD
- Dash or Flush mount installation options
- Local zone control or all zone control (up to 4 zones)
- Complies with IPx7 waterproof standards
- STM32 Micro Processor
- Rotary encoder
- Advanced user interface
- 'Positive feel' rubber keypad
In the Box:
- MS-NRX300 Remote w/attached 1 M Drop Cable
- Dust Cover
- 6 M NMEA 20000 Backbone Cable
- NMEA 2000 T-Connector
- NMEA 2000 Female Terminator
- NMEA 2000 In-line Terminator
- Hardware mounting kit
- Mounting template
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.