Garmin GT41-THP Traditional 600W - 50/200KHZ - ClearVü/ SideVü Chirp 260KHZ & 455KHZ Pair With Fairing Block
Perfect for the coastal and offshore fisherman who want traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar with stainless steel stems, this pair of 12-pin thru-hull mounted transducers consistently displays fish arches as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat.
- Cable length: 5 ft. + 30 ft. y-extension cable
- Power: Traditional 600 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Frequency: Traditional (50/200 kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 260 kHz (245-275 kHz) & 455 kHz (445-465 kHz)
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 1,500 ft.; ClearVü: 1,000 ft.; SideVü: 750 ft.
- Number of pins: 12-pin
- Beamwidth: Traditional (40/10); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0 @ 260 kHz) & (1.4 @ 455 kHz)
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Up to 25° deadrise