Garmin GT50M-TH Stainless Steel TH DownVü/ SideVü 500W (Chirp 455/800 KHZ) Traditional 300W (Mid-Band Chirp 80-160 KHZ) Transducer
Perfect for the shallow water fisherman who want CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar with a stainless steel stem, this thru-hull mounted transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat.
- GPSMAP® 7607xsv
- GPSMAP® 7608xsv
- GPSMAP® 7610xsv
- GPSMAP® 7612xsv
- GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
- Cable length 5 ft. + 30 ft. extension cable
- Power CHIRP Traditional 300 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Frequency CHIRP Mid-band (80-160 kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Maximum depth Traditional: 1,500 ft.; ClearVü: 750 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
- Number of pins 12-pin
- Beamwidth CHIRP Traditional (26-15); ClearVü/SideVü (1.1 @ 455 kHz) & (0.7 @ 800 kHz)
- Depth/Speed/Temperature Depth and Temperature
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles Up to 5° deadrise