Magma Over the Water Basic Upright Rack System [R10-1003-64]
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Over the Water Basic Upright Rack System
No more lugging around your heavy kayak or paddleboard after a long day on the water.
With Magma’s Over the Water Kayak/SUP Storage Rack System your problems are solved. This rack has been specifically designed to save that valuable dock space while allowing you easy and convenient access to your water toys.
Building the rack system is simple; start with the base rack and purchase the specific arms (sold separately) that best fit your needs. Fully assembled this rack holds up to 4 Kayaks and 5 SUP’s or any combination of both. The base rack is designed to be mounted directly to any dock. Constructed with 1-1/2” Dia. 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel tubing, each vertical uprights has adjustment holes spaced 2” apart for maximum storage capacity.
Rack and components include pre-installed UV resistant polyethylene foam pads, Stainless Steel mounting / attachment fasteners, and stainless steel tie-down end loops for using securing straps or a cable lock to safely secure items in the rack.
Whether you’re new to water sports or a seasoned veteran this rack system is a must have for every water activity enthusiast.
*Arms sold separately
- Mounts to dock out over the water
- Custom build your rack using various combinations of arms
- Arms adjust every 2" to maximize storage capacity
- Base arms include Stainless Steel tie-down Loops and Preinstalled UV Resistant Polyethylene Foam Pads
- Includes Stainless Steel hardware
- Material - 304 Mirror Polished Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Dimensions (Height) - 60-7/16" (153.48 cm)
- Weight - 33 lbs (14.97 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)