NavPod GP2512 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Raymarine e7/e7D & 1 Instrument f/12" Wide Guard [GP2512]
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
GP2505 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Garmin Raymarine e7/e7D & 1 Instrument for 12" Wide Guard
GP2500 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Usable Face: 15.05"W x 6.25"H
Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 18"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 659988109382