NavPod GP2600 SystemPod Uncut f/12" Wide Guard [GP2600]
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
GP2600 SystemPod Uncut for 12" Wide Guard
GP2600 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Usable Face: 19.75"W x 6"H
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Usable Face: 19.75"W x 6"H
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Uncut
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 9"W x 23"L WT: 6 lbs
- UPC: 659988108125