Plano V-Crate Kayak Box
V-Crate Kayak Box
The V-Crate takes the popular milk crate model and improves it in every category for storage that’s the first of its kind, engineered specifically for kayak fishing. The unique V-shape wraps the kayaker with storage on either side for easy access that requires little mobility. Each side features an open slot that holds two 3600 or 3700 StowAway utility boxes. These slots remain open for easy viewing, but stay secure with rubber straps and an angled orientation. Completing the side storage offerings, a convenient rail system sits on each outer wall to attach rod holders and other accessories.
Storage abounds in the V-Crate’s main section, which sits conveniently behind the kayaker. Stow anchors, rain gear, food or other large items in the top open compartment. For valuables that can’t handle water, there’s a protected waterproof compartment in the base. This main section has a lot of storage power, but it manages to remain compact to fit in most kayak models, similar to milk crates. But your milk crate can’t do this: the entire unit hinges backward into the open position to accommodate scenarios with low clearance. Fish where boaters, and even kayakers, haven’t yet dared to go with the V-Crate.
- Unique V-shape provides easy side access – especially for those with limited mobility
- Each side holds two StowAway utility boxes
- Angled fit and rubber straps keep sides secure but open for easy viewing
- Large, open bulk storage in center module
- Waterproof compartment in base secures valuables
- Unit hinges backward to accommodate low clearance
- Side rail system easily attaches rod holders and other accessories
- Compact, elevated base (milk crate size) fits most kayak models
- Detach main unit from base for easy transport or stowing
- Per Carton 1 Pack
- StowAway Included (4) 23750
- StowAway Capacity (4)
L=26" x W=16.2" x H=18.1"