Raymarine AIS700 Class B AIS Transceiver with Antenna Splitter
AIS700 Class B AIS Transceiver with Antenna Splitter
The AIS700 from Raymarine is a Class B Automatic Identification System (AIS) transceiver designed for use with Raymarine multifunction navigation display systems. AIS is an international marine navigation safety system that allows participating vessels to silently exchange key navigation information including vessel name, identification, course, speed and more. AIS contacts can be displayed on Raymarine multifunction displays, chartplotters, radar displays and select instruments. As a Class B AIS transceiver, the AIS700 not only receives broadcasts from other vessels, it also transmits your own boat’s information too helping you to be seen on other vessels’ systems.
- Full transmit and receive AIS for enhanced situational awareness and safety
- Latest SO-TDMA networking for longer range and faster performance
- Built-in antenna splitter simplifies installation with existing VHF radio antenna
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183, PC and SeaTalkng Compatible
- Software or hardware switchable Silent Mode for enhanced security when needed