Shakespeare 4018 19 Feet VHF Antenna
*This Product must ship truck freight and does not qualify for any shipping promotions*
Style 4018 VHF 9dB
Phased 1/2-wave elements in a collinear array with a coaxial choking sleeve to suppress cable radiation
The top choice for charter boat captains and experienced sport fishing enthusiasts. This long-distance VHF antenna is rigid enough to stay erect in rough seas, yet exceptionally lightweight.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrules
- Includes 20' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit for deck or side mounting
- Two sections: base 162", tip 66"
|Frequency:||VHF Marine band|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0:1 SWR) 3 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||25|