Ancor NMEA 2000 Power Cable With Tee - 1M 
Regular price $31.95 Sale price$28.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
NMEA 2000 Power Cable With Tee - 1M
Ancor's NMEA 2000 Approved Power Cable with Tee allows for power connection to an NMEA 2000 network quickly and easily. The tee is color coded red to make identifying the power cable easy once installed as part of an NMEA 2000 network. The yellow couplers connect to the corresponding Ancor backbone cables and tees creating a simplified, color coded network installation.
- Color coded for easy installation and component identification
- 1 meter power cable includes a tee for direct connection to backbone cables
- Large 18 AWG power conductors to reduce voltage drop, provide better reliability and meet the requirements of ABYC and the USCG for minimum size power conductors
- NMEA 2000 Approved, 100 percent universal and compatible with other manufacturers' products
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cable Length (Feet): 3'
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 7"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 091887982213