Faria Chesapeake White SS 4" Tachometer w/Hourmeter - 7000 RPM (Gas) (Outboard) 
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Chesapeake White SS 4" Tachometer with Hourmeter - 7000 RPM (Gas) (Outboard)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
Electronic tachometers work by counting pulses generated by the ignition system, alternator, tach signal generator or magnetic pickup sender. The tach is hooked up to +12VDC, Ground and one of the signal sources listed.
By selecting the right tach and setting the switch on the back to the correct position you let the tachometer know how many pulses are sent per each engine revolution.
4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- 7 character LCD display
- 0-999999.9 Hours
- Updates in .1 increments
Factory P/N TCH008
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Tachometer w/Hourmeter
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.74 lbs
- UPC: 759266338401
Quick Guide (pdf)