Lewmar DTX Stainless Steel Anchors 22 Pounds
The DTX is a one-piece, self-launching anchor made from 316 stainless steel to offer exceptional anti-corrosion performance and good looks while maintaining a modest price.
With the same design as Lewmar‰۪s Delta series, the DTX utilizes lead ballast encapsulated within the tip of the anchor to achieve the perfect center of gravity for the initial bite and holding reliability that Delta anchors are known for providing. Lloyd‰۪s Register-certified for ordinary holding power.
- Style:åÊNon-hinged plow
- Material:åÊ316 stainless steel
- Application:åÊAll bottoms
- Pros:åÊNarow shank profile for deep penetration, sets easily from bow roller
- Cons:åÊCertified to Lloyd‰۪s Ordinary Holding Power
- Warranty:åÊThree years against breakage
- Weight: 22 lb.åÊ
- Suggested Boat Length: 25'-41'
- Length: 27 3/8"
- Width: 12 7/32"
- Height: 11 1/2"
- Recommended Chain Dia: 5/16" (8mm)