Maretron RIM100 Run Indicator Module [RIM100-01]
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
RIM100 Run Indicator Module
Part #: RIM100-01
Maretron's Run Indicator Module monitors both AC and DC electrical circuits and reports, over an NMEA 2000 network, whether or not the electrical circuit is energized and running. The RIM100 works equally as well for monitoring manually switched loads (running lights, anchor lights, or deck lights) as it does for automatically switched loads. Monitoring automatically switched loads (bilge pumps, engine exhaust/intake fans, and transfer pumps) via the RIM100 is especially useful because you know exactly when equipment is, or isn't running.
- Monitors and reports the running status of connected devices
- Works with both AC and DC loads
- Works with both automatically and manually switched loads
- Can indicate the status of a wide variety of loads: Bilge bumps, Winches, Running lights, Transfer pumps, Exhaust/intake fans
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)