Mastervolt AC Master 12/700 (230V) Inverter 
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
AC Master 12/700 (230V) Inverter
Reliable AC power for recreational and semi-professional use.
These affordable sine wave inverters convert 12 or 24 V battery voltage into reliable 230 V 50/60 Hz or 120 V 50/60 Hz grid power, making them ideal for recreational and semi-professional applications. The AC Master series is easy to install and delivers full output, even under the most demanding conditions. Pure sine wave technology provides an outstanding power quality, ensuring the correct functioning of sensitive equipment. The usage of high-frequency switching technology eliminates any annoying humming and buzzing sounds.
Representing complete value for money, these ruggedly built inverters provide essential home comforts when you’re far from the nearest grid connection.
- Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
- Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
- Automatic power-saving system for extended runtime.
- Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
- Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high or low battery voltage.
- Variable-speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
- Optional remote control for instant switch-off of the inverter and all connected equipment (not available for the 300 and 500 W models).
- Convenient plug connection for all models, 2500/3500 Watt models also hard-wired.
- Both recreational and semi-professional use, where grid power varies or is unavailable. Applications include lighting, appliances, electric cooking, and power tools. For (mobile) applications in your home, office, or service vehicle, or during your holidays.
- Output voltage: 200/220/230/240 V – 50/60 Hz (selectable)
- Output waveform: True sine
- Nominal battery voltage:12V
- Recommended battery capacity: ≥ 100 Ah
- Continuous power at 25 °C / 77 °F, cos phi 1: 700 W
- Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1: 700 W
- Peak load (1 min.): < 810 W
- Peak load (1 s): < 1230 W
- AC connection: Plug connection EU (Schuko), with UK plug (code 28210700) or with NZ/AU plug (code 28410700)
- Galvanic isolation: Yes
- Efficiency: 91%
- Display/read-out: LED indication: battery voltage, load level, status
- Alarms: Potential free alarm contact
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 200 x 330 x 83 mm/7.9 x 13.0 x 3.3 inc
- Weight: 2.7 kg/6.0 lb
- Compliance: Safety: CE, E-mark, RCM
- Technology: high frequency, input & output fully isolated
- Low battery voltage, switches off at 10.5 V
- Low battery voltage, switches on at 12.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches off at 16.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches on at 14.5 V
- Input current (nominal load): 70 A
- No-load power consumption (ON mode): < 1.5 A
- No-load power consumption (energy saving mode): < 0.1 A
- Minimal DC fuse (slow blow): 100 A
- Minimal cable size: 25 mm²
- Harmonic distortion typical: < 3 %
- Cos phi: All power factors allowed
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -20 °C to 60 °C, derating power > 40 °C/-4 °F to 140 °F
- Cooling: Temperature and load controlled fan
- Protection degree: IP21, horizontal wall mounting
- Protections: Over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage, reverse polarity (fuse)
- MasterBus compatible: Yes, using a MasterBus AC Master Interface
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)