Navico IP Cam-1 Stainless Steel POE IP Camera [000-15876-001]
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
IP Cam-1 Stainless Steel POE IP Camera
IP CAM-1 stainless steel marine video camera, which comes preconfigured for compatible B & G and Simrad multifunction displays. Lowrance® compatibility will be introduced with the 20.3 software release.
This easy-to-install marine camera, with rugged 316 stainless steel housing, offers improved vessel awareness and peace of mind that comes with monitoring a location on or around your boat – day or night.
Improved Vessel Awareness
Keep an eye on locations onboard or in close proximity to your boat with the IP CAM-1. Mount the camera in a rear-facing position for use as a reverse camera or install it facing forward, for a better view ahead of your boat. High-performance IR LEDs keep the camera fully functional at night or in dark areas.
The rugged 316 Stainless steel housing is designed to withstand the harshest marine environments, making it the perfect solution for any mounting locations exposed to the elements.
The IP CAM-1 comes preconfigured for compatible multifunction displays* and can be powered via Power Over Ethernet (POE) or 12V power supply. Add multiple cameras to your boat’s network and cycle through each camera view on a compatible display.
- Simple set up with compatible B & G Zeus3 and Zeus3S Multifunction and Glass Helm Displays, Simrad NSS evo3, NSSevo3S™, NSO evo3, and NSOevo3S™ multifunction displays, and the Lowrance HDS LIVE chartplotter/fishfinder*
- Rugged 316 stainless steel construction designed to withstand saltwater environments
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution with select multifunction display models
- Nighttime and dark area operation high-performance IR LEDs (10m range)
- 1.8mm wide-angle lens
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) or 12V supply options
*Lowrance compatibility will be introduced with the 20.3 software release.