NavPod GP-1050-26 SailPod Pre-Cut f/Simrad GO12 XSE/BG Vulcan 12R f/9.5 Wide Guard [GP1050-26]
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
GP-1050-26 SailPod Pre-Cut for Simrad GO12 XSE/B & G Vulcan 12R for 9.5″ Wide Guard
SailPods are for mounting a single Radar or Chartplotter at the helm. Navigation at your finger tips… “Where you need it, when you need it.” SailPods are the smart solution for mounting your Radar or Chartplotter at the helm where you can easily operate and clearly see the fine details of the screen. NavPods have a high gloss finish, giving you a clean mounting solution while concealing unsightly wires. Nickel Chrome-Plated tamper-resistant screws provide a little bling and a lot of security. Designed with a double gasket waterproof seal, NavPods protect your electronics from the harshest of wet offshore boating conditions. A SailPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuard, or on the angled section of a Double Bend Angle Guard with an InstrumentPod mounted above it on the straight section.
- Structural Rigidity – The Gen3 enhancements now include a thicker gauge acrylic capped ABS material that improves strength and provides better structural rigidity. This thicker material allows for a larger waterproof seal. The better the structural rigidity, the less flexing when tightening and more uniform pressure on the seal. The excellent UV stability of the acrylic is combined with the durability of the ABS. The acrylic cap protects the ABS from UV and its potentially damaging effects on plastic.
- Waterproof Seal – All SailPods are manufactured with a double gasket system providing an excellent watertight seal. This seal provides the best protection of your Marine Electronics. SailPods are made to withstand the harshest wet offshore boating conditions. Gen3 enhancements include a thicker external silicone gasket with improved flush fit. The internal Poron Microcell Polyurethane gasket is now 50% thicker and is not subject to “compression set” like many rubber compounds. This is important when you need to open the SailPod in the future in order to service your electronics. The gasket will continue to do its job.
- Nickel Chrome-Plated Stainless Steel – We use all 316 stainless steel hardware that is supplied with each NavPod. Large round-head tamper-resistant screws have deeper sockets for the NavPod wrench for better holding ability when tightening than screws used on our Traditional Series NavPod. The Nickel Chrome-Plated Stainless Steel tamper-resistant screws provide security combined with a little style!
- Commitment to Quality – We stand behind our commitment by offering a 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods.
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- UPC: 659988116618