Okuma Metaloid Lever Drag Single Speed Reel M-12S
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Okuma Metaloid Single-Speed Lever Drag Reels offer all the technology you could ask for at a price that won't hurt your wallet! These small-lever drag reels are a modern angler's dream. These reels have one-piece machined aluminum frames and sideplates, with four stainless-steel ball bearings and carbonite drag systems that put out 24-34 pounds of drag when maxed. Rubberized ergonomic handles are beyond comfortable, helping you crank in that big catch! Whether you're fishing inshore, offshore, on the bottom or simply casting, Okuma Metaloid Single-Speed Lever Drag Reels have got you covered!
- Rigid 1-pcs frame and left sideplate construction.
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminum frame and sideplates.
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool.
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process.
- Available in both 2-speed or single speed versions.
- 4 BB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings.
- Ergo Grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm.
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing.
- Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness.
- Carbonite drag system with Cal's drag grease.
- All models feature durable Ergo grip handle knobs.
- On / Off bait clicker for all models.
- Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
- Bearings: 4BB
- Weight (oz.): 25.3
- Line Retrieve: 45.4
- Monofilament Line Capacity(Diameter in MM.): 560/20(0.42), 420/25(0.48), 320/30(0.55)
- Max Drag @ Strike With Freespool: 27 lbs.
- Max Drag @ Full With Freespool: 34 lbs.
- Frame: AL
- Sideplates: AL
- Spool: AL