Scanstrut Aluminum PowerTower 6" Forward Leaning f/Furuno Radomes [APT-F-150-02]
Aluminum PowerTower® 6" Forward Leaning for Furuno Radomes
The Scanstrut PowerTower has been designed and engineered to install your radar on the roof, T-top, flybridge, or radar arch of your powerboat, providing the clearest view of the horizon allowing you to get the best performance from your radar in all conditions.
Maximize your Radar's performance
150mm (6”) high, forward learning, and constructed from the best marine-grade aluminum, designed to fit the most up-to-date radars from Garmin, Lowrance, Raymarine, and Simrad.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the radar to fasten straight to the PowerTower with its own mounting bolts.
- No need to cut the radar’s plugs off to install, simply use the Scanstrut DS30 Cable Seal to ensure a waterproof seal around the radars cables.
- Marine sealant not required
- Paint finishes comply with our unique 4 step marine paint system
- Available in Aft or Forward leaning designs with a 25-degree rake for the ultimate performance look
- Range of accessorizing light bars can be bolted to the back of the PowerTower for different GPS, VHS, and Navlight configurations
- An accessory PowerTower Wedge is available to improve the pitch of the Radar while the boat is up on the plane.