Scanstrut DS-HD6-BLK Horizontal Double Cable Seal - Black [DS-HD6-BLK]
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
DS-HD6-BLK Horizontal Double Cable Seal - Black
The best compact horizontal double-entry cable seal
The DS-HD6-BLK double horizontal cable seal was designed to eliminate the time-consuming and sub-standard routing of solar panel cables. This seal helps you achieve a sleek, easy-to-fit, and 100% watertight installation every time. Perfect for routing two solar panel cables externally to internally on the roof of boats.
This horizontal double-entry cable seal from Scanstrut provides the ideal solution to waterproof cable routing and is perfect for installing solar panels, light bars, antenna, and navigation light cables. A tapered gland forms a watertight seal around the cable and a closed-cell foam gasket between the housing and the deck ensures a 100% watertight fitting.
- Watertight installation - 100% waterproof with an IPX68 rating.
- Installs two (2) cables.
- Easy and reliable installation - each unit supplied with both pre-drilled and blank inner seals to make your installation as easy as possible.
- The low-profile construction is impact resistant and provides extra protection from water.
- Fits cable size (diameter) up to - .23" (6 mm)
- Height - .87" (22 mm)
- Width - 2.13" (54 mm)
- Color - Black
- Orientation - Horizontal
- Material - Plastic
In the Box:
- Cable seal
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Type: Deck Seal
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 6"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 5060114797987
Quick Guide (pdf)