Sufix Castable Invisiline Fluorocarbon Leader - 20 Pounds 200 Yards - Clear
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99. Restrictions Apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Sufix Castable Invisiline 100% Fluorocarbon casts like mono and is virtually invisible. It is resistant to ultraviolet rays that can damage lines, it is incredibly strong, abrasion resistant and sensitive. There is a very low-stretch index for optimal hook setting power and sinks 4 times faster than traditional nylon lines for getting your presentation to the strike zone faster. Castable Invisiline has exceptional handling for both spinning and casting reels and the exclusive G2 Precision Winding virtually eliminates line memory.
- 100% Fluorocarbon
- Virtually disappears in the water for more natural presentation
- Low Stretch
- Fast Sinking
- Casts and handles like a premium monofilament
- Incredibly strong and abrasion resistant
- Resistant to ultra violet rays
- Performs great on casting and spinning reels
- G2 Precision Winding
- 20 Lb. 200 Yards